PowerShell Script to combine a simple image and audio -> Export to video


 So , I was doing some stuff on YouTube and i have this specific requirement where i often need to combine a few audio clips with a simple image and create a simple video. Nothing fancy just one short audio clip + one simple image -> export to video  ,that's all I want. 

I have been doing it manually by using the free video editor OpenShot , but since there is not editing done here at all and all i do is just combine , i thought of writing a PowerShell script to get it done.

I'm using the popular ffmpeg library for this and i think the script is self explanatory. I'm sharing the script below so please feel free to use it if you wish :) .

Hoping to do some changes to it later and make it upload the exported video to YouTube so the complete workflow is covered. I think i should be able to do it with YouTube API so we'll see.


Here is my script on GitHub !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wasted about an hour of my life on something so trivial

Connecting to AWS DynamoDb with .NET CORE

Hiding YouTube comments section